Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Jokes

Teacher: Why are you late?
Little Johny: Because of the sign.
Teacher: Which sign?
Little Johny: The one that says, "School Ahead, Go Slow."


Teacher: Johny, why are you doing your Math sums on the floor?
Little Johny: You told me to do it without using tables!


Teacher: Johny, how do you spell "crocodile?"
Little Johny: K-R-O-K-O-D-A-I-L
Teacher: No, that's wrong.
Little Johny: May be it is wrong, but you asked me how do I spell it!


Teacher: What is the chemical formula for water?
Little Johny: HIJKLMNO
Teacher: What are you talking about?
Little Johny: Yesterday, you said it is H to O!


Teacher: George, find North America on the map.
George: Here it is!
Teacher: Correct. Now, Johny, who discovered America?
Little Johny: George!


Teacher: Johny, name one important thing we have today that we didn't had ten years ago.
Little Johny: Me!


Teacher: Johny, why do you always get so dirty?
Little Johny: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.


Little Johny: Dad, can you write in the dark?
Father: I think so. What do you want me to write?
Little Johny: Your name on this report card.


Teacher: How can you prevent diseases caused by biting insects?
Little Johny: Don't bite any.


Teacher: Johny, give me a sentence starting with "I."
Little Johny: I is...
Teacher: No, Johny. Always say, "I am."
Little Johny: All right. I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.


Teacher: Now, children, if I saw a man beating a donkey and stopped him, what virtue would I be showing?
Little Johny: Brotherly love.


Teacher: Now, Johny, tell me frankly, do you pray before eating?
Little Johny: No sir, I don't have to, my mom is a good cook.


Teacher: Johny, your composition on "My Dog" is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his composition?
Little Johny: No Teacher, it is the same dog!


Teacher: What do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
Little Johny: A Teacher.

No comments: